Statement of Faith
The Scriptures:- We believe the Bible to be the divine Word of God written by holy men of old as they were moved on by the Holy Spirit. We accept the New Testament as our guide in matters pertaining to Christian living and doctrine.
2. The Godhead:- We believe in the triune Godhead, God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Ghost, each being a distinct personality.
3. The New Birth:- We believe that man was created in a state of innocence but because of the fall of Adam, sin was imputed to all mankind and all human beings are born with a sinful nature. We also believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, becoming a substitutionary sacrifice and all who repent and believe on him become saved and New Creatures in Christ Jesus.
4. Eternal Life:- We believe that the just shall experience everlasting joy and life in the presence of the Lord and that the unjust shall experience everlasting torment and death.
5. The Church:- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ of which he is the head. The true Church consist of those who have been "born again", accepting the provisions which Christ has made for our salvation.
6. The Ministry:- We believe in the Ministry as recorded in Ephesians, chapter four, as a divine calling or gift as an Apostle, a Prophet, an Evangelist, a Pastor and a Teacher. These being for the perfecting of the saints and edifying of the Body of Christ.
7. Water Baptism:- We believe in water baptism by immersion as was commanded by Christ in Matthew 28:19.
8. Baptism of the Holy Ghost:- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Ghost is the gift of God to all believers and that he is accompanied by the speaking in other tongues as experienced by those in the upper room in Acts 2:4.
9. Sanctification:- We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite yet progressive work of grace.
10. Divine Healing:- We believe in Divine Healing as practiced by Christ in his earthly ministry and that it is the privilege of every believer to partake of this blessing.
11. Tithing:- We believe that tithing is God's plan and that it is required of all Believers.